hbase-user mailing list archives

From Kevin <kevin.macksa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems Loading RegionObserver Coprocessor
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 20:58:39 GMT
I didn't think about it like that. I just figured that HBase would block
certain components until the cluster is stable. However, like you said,
since I configured my Observer as a system coprocessor, your explanation
makes sense. I'll have to come up with another example. Thank you for your
answer and the great explanation.