hbase-user mailing list archives

From Tom Brown <tombrow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: terrible! I can't drop the table
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 14:01:15 GMT
I made a very similar mistake myself the other day when trying to reset my
cluster.  What finally solved it was deleting the temp directory used by my
data nodes (in my case I wanted to loose all my data, so it was ok to
delete everything... In your case, you may have to figure out how to export
some data first, as I don't know exactly what effect deleting that temp
directory will have)

Good luck!

--Tom