hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Occasional regionserver crashes following socket errors writing to HDFS
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 03:53:58 GMT
On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 8:44 PM, Michael Segel
<michael_segel@hotmail.com> wrote:
> That could be. I don't know what Doug wrote except that I knew he mentioned he updated
the docs on it.

No worries.

Can you make an issue and a patch on how you think we should reword
the section?  We can be stronger in our wording around reducers (but
not preclude their use).

> I also think you may read a bit more in to my posts that I intend. ;-)

I don't think I am the only one guilty of this over-reading.  Thats
why I was making a suggestion.

(Eran, sorry for hijacking your thread).

Good stuff,
St.Ack