hbase-user mailing list archives

From Lars George <lars.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject HBase Workshop during Berlin Buzzwords 2012
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 09:37:47 GMT
Hi,

Please see the following link: http://berlinbuzzwords.de/wiki/hbase-workshop-and-hackathon

If you plan to attend Berlin Buzzwords this year, and are happy to hang out one more day with
your fellow HBasistas, then please consider the above event. A few committers will be attending
and help run this event with short presentations and their usual splendorous improvisation
skills.

The link above has a link to the registration page, please use it accordingly to help me plan
the event. Also, if you like to share your knowledge, please let me know as well so we can
publish a schedule of talks. Those that have given a talk during HBaseCon might want to use
their slides to present the (albeit slightly shortened due to the given time and purpose of
the workshop) same in Berlin? Let me know.

See you (hopefully) soon!

Cheers,
Lars