hbase-user mailing list archives

From Marcos Ortiz <mlor...@uci.cu>
Subject Re: How to run two data nodes on one pc?
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 18:49:01 GMT
Which is your current hardware configuration?
1- One way is to use two VMs in Vmware Workstation, Vmware Server, or
Virtualbox, with similar configuration for these two DNs, but
you should have in mind that HBase needs a lot of RAM to work properly,
so I don't recommend to use a single machine to run two DN.

--
Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda (@marcosluis2186)
  Data Engineer at UCI

http://www.uci.cu