hbase-user mailing list archives

From Konrad Tendera <ema...@tendera.eu>
Subject Testing HBase Performance and Scalability
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 09:51:41 GMT
Recently I'm trying to launch some performance tests using Apache tool: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/PerformanceEvaluation,
but I'm facing many problems. First I have to add that we're using HBase 0.92 with Hadoop
0.22. When I'm launching tool I get following error:

mapreduce.JobSubmitter: Cleaning up the staging area hdfs://nn.evizone.icsadl.agh.edu.pl/tmp/hadoop-root/mapred/staging/hdfs/.staging/job_201205231343_0004
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found interface org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobContext,
but class was expected

Maybe there is any posibility to change only required classes in jars? I tried to use hadoop-core-1.0.0
but then versions don't match and exceptions are thrown...

Konrad Tendera

View raw message