hbase-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: hbase as a primary store, or is it more for "2nd class" data?
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 02:00:01 GMT
Hi Ahmed,

At Sematext we have a few SaaS products that use HBase as the primary data store.  I hear
Facebook uses HBase for some important stuff, too. ;)
So far we've survived.  HBase does have rough edges, but also good developers who are making
it better every day.

Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase - http://sematext.com/spm