hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing HBase Performance and Scalability
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 15:32:07 GMT
You will need to recompile HBase against version 0.22 and use the resulting jars / tarball
instead.

On May 30, 2012, at 2:51 AM, Konrad Tendera <emails@tendera.eu> wrote:

> Hello,
> Recently I'm trying to launch some performance tests using Apache tool: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/PerformanceEvaluation,
but I'm facing many problems. First I have to add that we're using HBase 0.92 with Hadoop
0.22. When I'm launching tool I get following error:

> mapreduce.JobSubmitter: Cleaning up the staging area hdfs://nn.evizone.icsadl.agh.edu.pl/tmp/hadoop-root/mapred/staging/hdfs/.staging/job_201205231343_0004
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found interface org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobContext,
but class was expected

> Maybe there is any posibility to change only required classes in jars? I tried to use
hadoop-core-1.0.0 but then versions don't match and exceptions are thrown...