hbase-user mailing list archives

From Bing Li <lbl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NotServingRegionException in Pseudo-Distributed Mode
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:25:02 GMT
Dear Shashwat,

I appreciate so much for your reply!

But I still cannot solve the problem with the links in your email. In my
case, the environment is simple. All of the stuffs run on a single machine.

Does the exception affect something? Some data will be lost or anything
else?

I got another link which wondered if NSRE was really an exception.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hbase-user/201003.mbox/%3C4BB3617A.4020901@gmx.de%3E

Any further help? Thanks so much!

Best regards,
Bing