hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sambit Tripathy <sambi...@gmail.com>
Subject Exceptions with importtsv
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 08:50:12 GMT
Hi All,

Can anyone help me with this exception?

I have been trying to import data from csv files into HBase.

As per my understanding the process is

1. Import  as  HFile using *importtsv *tool provided by HBase
2. Bulkupload the data from those HFiles into HBase using *completebulkupload
*tool.

However when I issue the following command, I encounter exception.

hadoop@srtidev001:/usr/local/hbase> hadoop jar hbase-0.92.1.jar importtsv
-Dimporttsv.bulk.output=/user/hadoop/input.bulk
-Dimporttsv.columns=HBASE_ROW_KEY,ns: -Dimporttsv.separator=, testTable
/opt/hadoop/raw
com/google/common/collect/Multimap
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.Driver.main(Driver.java:43)
        at
        at
com.google.common.collect.Multimap
        ... 6 more

*Note: I have removed the native libraries during hadoop installation. I
doubt if this is causing the exception as it is looking for the "Google
Data Java client".

*Thanks
Sambit.