hbase-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Vinay Kumar <vinay...@gmail.com>
Subject NIOServerCnxn.java EndOfStreamException
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 00:39:17 GMT
>
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to store data in hbase by running mapreduce. The mapreduce job
> finishes perfectly but no data goes in hbase table.
> I checked the log  hbase/logs/hbase-hduser-master-labuser-desktop1.log
> wherein i see some exception. Is this the reason for
> the data not being loaded in hbase? Thanks for your replies. !
>
>
> 2012-04-03 19:12:22,953 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.LruBlockCache: LRU Stats: total=1.18 MB,
> free=248.03 MB, max=249.2 MB, blocks=4, accesses=128, hits=124,
> hitRatio=96.87%, cachingAccesses=128, cachingHits=124,
> cachingHitsRatio=96.87%, evictions=0, evicted=0, evictedPerRun=NaN
> 2012-04-03 19:13:32,063 INFO
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxnFactory: Accepted socket
> connection from /127.0.0.1:45854
> 2012-04-03 19:13:32,075 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
> Client attempting to establish new session at /127.0.0.1:45854
> 2012-04-03 19:13:32,102 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
> Established session 0x1367a68a98d0008 with negotiated timeout 40000 for
> client /127.0.0.1:45854
>  2012-04-03 19:13:33,255 WARN org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
> caught end of stream exception
> EndOfStreamException: Unable to read additional data from client sessionid
> 0x1367a68a98d0008, likely client has closed socket
>         at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.doIO(NIOServerCnxn.java:220)
>         at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxnFactory.run(NIOServerCnxnFactory.java:224)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> 2012-04-03 19:13:33,255 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
> Closed socket connection for client /127.0.0.1:45854 which had sessionid
> 0x1367a68a98d0008
> 2012-04-03 19:13:41,446 INFO
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxnFactory: Accepted socket
> connection from /127.0.0.1:45870
> 2012-04-03 19:13:41,455 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
> Client attempting to establish new session at /127.0.0.1:45870
> 2012-04-03 19:13:41,594 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
> Established session 0x1367a68a98d0009 with negotiated timeout 40000 for
> client /127.0.0.1:45870
> 2012-04-03 19:14:04,116 WARN org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
> caught end of stream exception
> EndOfStreamException: Unable to read additional data from client sessionid
> 0x1367a68a98d0009, likely client has closed socket
>         at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn.doIO(NIOServerCnxn.java:220)
>         at
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxnFactory.run(NIOServerCnxnFactory.java:224)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> 2012-04-03 19:14:04,116 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn:
> Closed socket connection for client /127.0.0.1:45870 which had sessionid
> 0x1367a68a98d0009
> 2012-04-03 19:14:14,000 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
> Expiring session 0x1367a68a98d0008, timeout of 40000ms exceeded
> 2012-04-03 19:14:14,001 INFO
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor: Processed session
> termination for sessionid: 0x1367a68a98d0008
> 2012-04-03 19:14:36,001 INFO org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer:
> Expiring session 0x1367a68a98d0009, timeout of 40000ms exceeded
> 2012-04-03 19:14:36,001 INFO
> org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor: Processed session
> termination for sessionid: 0x1367a68a98d0009
> 2012-04-03 19:14:45,473 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.LoadBalancer:
> Skipping load balancing because balanced cluster; servers=1 regions=7
> average=7.0 mostloaded=7 leastloaded=7
> 2012-04-03 19:14:45,475 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable$ClientScanner: Creating scanner over
> .META. starting at key ''
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message