hbase-user mailing list archives

From Arnaud Le-roy <sdnetw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase map/reduce questions
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 10:37:10 GMT
but do you think that i can change the default behavior ?

for exemple i have ten nodes in my cluster and my table is stored only
on two nodes this table have 1000 rows.
with the default behavior only two nodes will work for a map/reduce
task., isn't it ?

if i do a custom input that split the table by 100 rows, can i
distribute manually each part  on a node   regardless where the data
is ?