hbase-user mailing list archives

From slim tebourbi <slimtbou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exceptions with importtsv
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:56:28 GMT
As you use a hbase client in the importer you should have the zookeeper
dependency.
So add it to the job classpath.
I think that you should also add the hbase/zookeeper confs into your
classpath.

For your question on guava, it's used in the parser (the guava splitter).

Slim.

Le 26 avril 2012 11:51, Peter Vandenabeele <peter@vandenabeele.com> a écrit
: