hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Failing to diagnose errors using HBaseTestingUtility
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 20:43:50 GMT
On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Noah Watkins <jayhawk@cs.ucsc.edu> wrote:
> Doh! Not sure how i missed that. Thank you. My tests are now reported as being run successfully,
but there are still many exceptions that are/look concerning. I'd really like to resolve these
to keep the logs clean, but at the very least, knowing that they harmless would be acceptable
:) -- Any thoughts? I saw something similar in an old JIRA about setting umask to 0022, which
looked related, but I've never dealt with MXBean errors before.

Is this trunk?  Looks like the exceptions don't kill your test but
please file an issue to clean them up.  What JVM are you on?

St.Ack