hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Hackathon on day after hbasecon and a birds-of-a-feather on day after hadoop summit
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 18:47:16 GMT
Here are two coming meetups for those interested.

First up, on the day after hbasecon, we are going to do an all-day bug
bashing session down at Cloudera's Palo Alto office:
http://www.meetup.com/hackathon/events/58953522/  All up for bug
squashing are welcome, especially the out-of-towners!

On the friday after the hadoop summit, we'll have a get together down
in San Jose by the convention center.  See
http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/events/59829652/  For the latter
meeting, if you would like to present or make an hbase-particular
announcement, write me off list and we'll get you sorted.

Thanks,
St.Ack