hbase-user mailing list archives

From David Pocivalnik <David.Pocival...@corvitro.com>
Subject Connect to HBase out of spring-osgi environment
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 14:11:19 GMT
Hy,

I was searching the web alot, but could not find any hints on how to connect to HBase out
of spring/osgi environment. I was trying to osgi-fy both hbase and hadoop jars (as both are
needed) but the bundles are simply not starting (bundles created with maven-bundle-plugin);
and says: missing import-package somepackage, but the thing here is, that I tried declaring
it explicitly in my pom, and I also tried just the "*", nothing worked.

Is there an official OSGi bundle for hbase?
Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Thanks