hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ian Varley <ivar...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Schema Updates: what do you do today?
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 19:39:56 GMT
Thanks, Andy. Yeah, a tool that compares a schema definition with a running cluster, and gives
you a way to apply changes (without offlining, where possible), would be pretty sweet.

Anybody else think so? Or, do you have tools you've already written for this? Seems like a
common need (we also need that, and have started tools for it internally).

Ian