hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mahdi Negahi <negahi.ma...@hotmail.com>
Subject Java Programming and Hbase
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 08:45:51 GMT

Dear Friends

I try to write a simple application with Java and manipulate my Hbase table. so I read this
post and try to follow it.

http://hbase.apache.org/docs/current/api/index.html

I use eclipse and add hbase-092.0.jar as external jar file for my project. but i have problem
in the first line of guideline. the following code line
Configuration config = HBaseConfiguration.create();

has a following error

The type org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced
from required .class files

and Configuration's package that eclipse want to add to my project is

import javax.security.auth.login.Configuration;

i think it is not an appropriate package.

please advice me and refer me to new guideline.