hbase-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Spiegelberg <nspiegelb...@fb.com>
Subject HBase Users Group: March 27 @ StumbleUpon
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:59:33 GMT
We will be hosting a HBase users group in two weeks (Tuesday, March 27 @ 6PM) at StumbleUpon
HQ.  This is a perfect opportunity for people evaluating HBase to meet other users, new HBase
users to learn more from others, and existing users to stay up to date on the latest open
source developments.  Right now, we have 1 confirmed presentation:

+ Jimmy Xiang — Moving HBase RPC to protobufs

We have a few tentative presentations lined up already as well but could add 1 or 2 more if
there's something you'd like to share.  If you would like to present or announce, email me
(or Stack) directly.

Please RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/events/56021562/ so we can determine how
much space we need.

Hope to see you there!