hbase-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Using external libraries in Coprocessor
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 08:22:30 GMT
You need to follow the second approach ("Load from table attribute")
to specify a jar path along with your coprocessor classes:
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/coprocessor/package-summary.html#load
- Your single jar should contain all required dependencies.

Otherwise, just place all your dependencies into the HBase classpath
across cluster.

--
Harsh J