hbase-user mailing list archives

From Dave Wang <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: distributed cluster proble
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 15:56:24 GMT
Roberto,

It should be set in whatever shell you are using.  If you are using bash,
then .bashrc seems reasonable.  Remember to re-source your .bashrc after
making the change.  You can verify by running "env | grep HBASE_CONF_DIR"
from your shell.

If your ZooKeeper is not starting, we'll need to see what the output of
your logs and command-line are in order to debug further.  Also contents of
your HBase config files.

- Dave