hbase-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration - error parsing conf file
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 21:54:39 GMT
There's a 'quietmode' variable in org/apache/hadoop/conf/Configuration.java
class:

  /**
   * Set the quietness-mode.
   *
   * In the quiet-mode, error and informational messages might not be
logged.
   *
   * @param quietmode <code>true</code> to set quiet-mode on,
<code>false</code>
   *              to turn it off.
   */
  public synchronized void setQuietMode(boolean quietmode) {
    this.quietmode = quietmode;
  }

Can someone tell me how to force call to this?  Apologies in advance for my
dumbness.