hbase-user mailing list archives

From Qian Ye <yeqian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rows vs. Columns
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:32:05 GMT
I think the average number of properties users would add to a specific page
should be estimated. I guess, about 99.9% pages would not be associated
with too many properties. The others can be handled with special  solution.
Saving properties as columns is a good way to this problem, I think.

--
With Regards!

Ye, Qian