hbase-user mailing list archives

From Gary Helmling <ghelml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thrift and coprocessors
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 18:14:32 GMT
Currently endpoint coprocessors are only callable via the java client.
 Please do open a JIRA describing what you would like to see here.  If
you'd like to try working up a patch, that would be even better!

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Ben West <bwsithspawn00@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We use thrift to access HBase, and I've been playing around with endpoint coprocessors.
I'm wondering how I can use thrift to access these - it seems like they're mostly supported
with Java clients.

> So far, I've just been adding each function to the thrift schema and then manually editing
the thrift server to run my coprocessor. Is there an easier way?