hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Bulk loading a CSV file into HBase
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 17:12:08 GMT
On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 11:59 PM, anil gupta <anilgupt@buffalo.edu> wrote:
> I tried to analyze the problem and as per my analysis there is a problem
> with "String[] otherArgs = new GenericOptionsParser(conf,
> args).getRemainingArgs();" on line#102. Let me know you views.

So, its just where you put the option on the command line?  If its on
the end, my guess is its presumed the arg is for the program.  If its
before the program name, then its for GenericOptionsParser to digest.
Thats sort of how it is expected to work I'd say.  Its confusing
though?  Can we do anything in the usage for the importtsv tool to
make it so others don't have this issue?

View raw message