hbase-user mailing list archives

From Roberto Alonso <roal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase.cluster.distributed set to true but it says false
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:57:43 GMT
Thanks for your quick repy. I am quite new in this field so:
1) I don't understand quite well what you mean, do you mean that is not
optimal the configuration? I have also this in hbase:
<!-- perfomance tunning -->
        <property>
                <name>hbase.client.scanner.caching</name>
                <value>100</value>
        </property>

        <property>
                <name>hbase.regionserver.handler.count</name>
                <value>100</value>
        </property>
2)any idea why it is getting default configuration when I put in the
config hbase.cluster.distributed to true?