hbase-user mailing list archives

From Roberto Alonso CIPF <ralo...@cipf.es>
Subject distributed cluster proble
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 15:35:24 GMT
Hello!
I am experimenting some problems because I think I don't have distributed
computation.
I have a map reduce code where I go to a table and I get something of my
interest. When I do htop to my 4 servers I see that the processors are
working sequentially not in parallel, in other words, one after the other
but never all at the same time, so that I guess my map reduce is not doing
well. But if I ask:
Configuration config = HBaseConfiguration.create();
config.get("hbase.cluster.distributed")
It says hbase.cluster.distributed= false, although I have this in my config
files
 <property>
            <name>hbase.cluster.distributed</name>
            <value>true</value>