hbase-user mailing list archives

From Doug Meil <doug.m...@explorysmedical.com>
Subject Re: hbase delete operation is very slow
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 01:54:07 GMT

I don't think write-buffering is an option because that's Put-only the
last time I looked, but the advice I put in the book is to use the
delete(List<Delete>).  He'll have to keep track of the List<Delete>
himself and determine when the batch should be sent, but it's a lot better
than one at a time.