hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mikael Sitruk <mikael.sit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase and Data Locality
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 14:04:10 GMT
Region allocation is kept in the next restart (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-2896 ). This is also present in
the CDH3 code.
Nevertheless if you have a server that did not start correctly you will
have region that will move from it and locality will not remain (even after
you start the problematic node, since he will get random regions)
The best solution would be effectivly

Mikael.S

--
Mikael.S