hbase-user mailing list archives

From weichao <nnever...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CustomFilter.filterRowkey may get row which has be deleted?
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 01:24:08 GMT
Hello Stack, i miss your mail days before.
Yes I  don't see the delete or the puts it overshadows/deletes  but in the
Filters.
So how can I  filter blocks delete type cells in filter's method such as
"filterRowkey"? Is there any API to detect a cell is DELETE type?
I'm newer to HBase, Thanks for your help~