hbase-user mailing list archives

From NNever <nnever...@gmail.com>
Subject Can coprocessor operate HDFS directly?
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 08:15:22 GMT
As we know in HBase coprocessor methods such as prePut, we can operate
htable from ObserverContext<RegionCoprocessorEnviroment>...
But in many situations there will be some Tables with qualifier to record
the File URI. Then when we delete one row and trigger some ops in
coprocessor, it's always need to delete the real File in hdfs through the
recorded URI...

So What my question is, * can we use Hadoop API to operate hdfs in
coprocessor*?
If it's possible, what's the codes will like?

Thanks!