hbase-user mailing list archives

From 魏超 <nnever...@gmail.com>
Subject CustomFilter.filterRowkey may get row which has be deleted?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:13:00 GMT
I'm using *HBase-0.92.0rc4*. And there is a problem really confuse me.
I defined a CustomFilter to filter some rows, i override the method "*
filterRowkey*" to print out which rows the filter has meet.

And there is one row be deleted through JAVA client:
*htable.delete(new Delete(theRowkey))*

but when i use the CustomFilter above, I can still see this deleted-rowkey
be printed.
I try many times but the problem still alive.

*(Sometimes I shutdown and restart **HBase** the problem may be auto-sloved
(I'm not sure abount it, but it seems like that))*

Can some one give me some helps, thanks!