hbase-user mailing list archives

From Galed Friedmann <galed.friedm...@onavo.com>
Subject Re: Thrift "hang ups" with no apparent reason
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 07:59:19 GMT
Hi again,
Moved one of the services to another Thrift gateway and still got timeouts
from that service, something tells me even load balancing won't help.

I'm attaching 3 dumps from the Thrift servers, thrift2.dump is the
additional server we brought up, the other 2 files are from the Thrift that
is running on the HMaster.

Thanks again for the help and patience.