hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: On 'routs' and traackr
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 18:31:16 GMT
I read the report from traackr where the author mentioned that the size of
data may out grow MongoDB approach.

I think we do need to make HBase more user friendly. This involves making
setup easier, parameter tuning more dynamic (HBASE-5349, etc) and
ultimately, adding secondary index support.

Cheers