hbase-user mailing list archives

From Bing Li <lbl...@gmail.com>
Subject Learning HBase
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 14:29:44 GMT
Dear all,

I am a new user of HBase. I just finished reading the book, HBase the
Definitive Guide.

I am implementing a new page sharing system. HBase is a good choice to
process big data for me. The issue is that I still need much effort to
program my system and I need to focus on the logic of my system. At this
time, is it fine that I just take care of the Java client APIs for the
pseudo distributed mode? I plan to complete my system first and then
consider Map/Reduce integration and some other management techniques. Any
possible problems to do so?

Thanks so much!

Best regards,