hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ben Snively <bsniv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple puts in reducer?
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:45:48 GMT
I think the short answer to that is yes, but the complex portion I would be
worried about is the following:

I guess along with that ,  how do manage speculative execution on the
reducer (or is that only for map tasks)?

I've always ended up creating import files and bringing it into HBase.

Thanks,
Ben