hbase-user mailing list archives

From yonghu <yongyong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which server store the root and .meta. information?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:27:43 GMT
Thanks!
I know this. I just want to know which nodes store this information
when the client first contact to HBase cluster, HMaster or
RegionServer or a special node in which runs the zookeeper.

And the other question is whether zookeeper runs on the same nodes as
Hbase in the cluster or it  runs in a separate nodes?

Yong