hbase-user mailing list archives

From Alex Baranau <alex.barano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LeaseException despite high hbase.regionserver.lease.period
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2012 19:55:37 GMT
Hm, weird. Looks like now it goes well. What I did is once again restarted
several regionservers (noticed that some where holding regions which were
stuck in "in transition" state). And started back the job.

Btw, forgot to mention that caching on Scanner was set to only 64 and I the
estimate for records size is < 100KB. Anyhow, the weird thing was that the
limits were set to 10min and it started to fail even before 10 min has
passed (sometimes after 3-4 minutes).

Have to go and can't watch the job to the end, will write whether it
succeed or not. If face same problems again will try brutal variant: set
caching = 10 (or even 1), set batch = 10 (or even 1).

Alex