hbase-user mailing list archives

From Michael Segel <michael_se...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: hbase and consulting
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 23:08:44 GMT

LOL...

You don't have to live on the West Coast. ;-)

But to JDC's point... it depends on how good you are.

Although I don't know if I'd base my career on a product or a specific niche like that.
While there is a premium for good talented developers, architects, etc...
Over time the hoarde will come and when supply of 'talent' increase, rates decrease.