hbase-user mailing list archives

From Peter Wolf <opus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ready to Deploy... Need Monitoring
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 20:00:52 GMT
Thanks!

Yes, that's right.  We have been very very pleased with the ease and
performance of HBase.  The only hard part was getting it going properly
in EC2.  The actual code and schema design was straightforward thanks to
the guides, book and mostly the helpful people on this list.

Thanks to all who helped us :-D