hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mario Lassnig <mario.lass...@cern.ch>
Subject HBase REST SingleColumnValueFilter
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 10:48:41 GMT
Hello,

I cannot figure out how to use filters in the HBase REST interface (HBase
0.90.4-cdh3u3). The documentation just gives me a schema definition for a
"filter string", but doesn't show how to use it.

So, I'm able to do this:

curl -v -H 'Content-Type: text/xml' -d '<Scanner startRow="ddo" stopRow="ddp"
batch="1024"/>' 'http://hbasegw:8080/table/scanner'

and then retrieve with

curl -s -H "Content-Type: text/xml"
http://hbasegw:8080/table/scanner/13293426893883128482b

But now I want to use a few SingleColumnValueFilters that all must succeed
(e.g., like the java FilterList(FilterList.Operator.MUST_PASS_ALL..)

and have to encode that somehow in the XML. Does anyone have an example for this?

Thanks, Mario