hbase-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Iancu <daniel.ia...@1and1.ro>
Subject Re: 0.92 in mvn repository somewhere?
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:48:18 GMT
I deployed it pretty easy on our internal repo by checking out the tag
0.92.0 (I assume this is the release) and *mvn deploy -DskipTests=true*.

Or you can move tests to a separate module eg hbase-test and add a
dependency to hbase. If all tests in hbase-test pass then you can
release the hbase module, it shouldn't take so much time. And Hudson
knows to run tests in hbase-test when you commit on hbase...