hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ricardo Vilaça <rmvil...@di.uminho.pt>
Subject Re: HBase Filter to get all rows that have a given column
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 17:00:28 GMT
Em 08/02/12 16:12, Stack escreveu:
> 2012/2/8 Ricardo Vilaça <rmvilaca@di.uminho.pt>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm doing an HBase application that needs to do a Scan to retrieve all
>> rows that have a given column and getting all other selected columns
>> if they exist or not.
>>
>> I had try ColumnPrefixFilter but then other columns are not selected.
>
> Is this what you need?
> http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/filter/SingleColumnValueExcludeFilter.html
>
> St.Ack
Thanks for the help but I had also already try SingleColumnValueFilter
(as I also want to select the column to test
if it exists in that row). I'm done a NOT_EQUAL and have tried both null
value and byte[0] to test
for no value (absent column) but without success. To which value should
I test?

Thanks,

--
Ricardo Vilaça