hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can anybody have hbase dataset
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 07:33:48 GMT
Pe 01.02.2012 05:14, Vamshi Krishna a scris:
> Hi all,
>            i wanted to run some  programs that requires hbase table data, to
> evaluate my programs. The dataset can be of 3-4GB size, any number of
> column families and columns and rows. please somebody provide this. Or else
> if some links which provide such dataset for hbase are available for
> download, please send me. Thank you

Check out BigTop [1]. From what I heard talking to a committer, they
have tests that generate a lot of random data. They need them to find
issues in HBase/Hadoop systems.

They have some load tests and all the basic infrastructure set up so you
could customize them.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/bigtop/

--
Ioan Eugen Stan