hbase-user mailing list archives

From Christian Schäfer <syrious3...@hotmail.de>
Subject Cannot post to hbase mailing list anymore
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:13:46 GMT

Hi there,

as I didn't know where to put that question to..I post it here.

For some weeks I can't post to the hbase user mailing list anymore.
Every message of mine is marked as spam.

I suspected yahoo (my mail provider) at first, but with another yahoo mail adress I could
post.

Couly anyone unblock my yahoo mail adress (syrious3000[AT]yahoo.de ) ?

(With that mass mails coming due to sucscription to many apache mailing list its not practicable
for me to use a second email account.)

regards
Chris