hbase-user mailing list archives

From kisalay <kisa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase for ad-hoc aggregate queries
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 19:10:05 GMT
U can have a look at opentsdb which does aggregations on the data:
http://opentsdb.net/
Also, you can use endpoint coprocessors to do aggregations on a per region
and then merge the results.
http://hbase-coprocessor-experiments.blogspot.com/2011/05/extending.html

Both of these approaches will give you alternatives apart from traditional
MR.