hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stuti Awasthi <stutiawas...@hcl.com>
Subject Hadoop-Hbase latest releases compatibility
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:31:05 GMT
Hi,
I wanted to know which Hadoop and Hbase release are the most stable. I have read that Hadoop-0.20.205
is compatible with Hbase-0.90.5 (current stable release) along with append support.

But current stable release of Hadoop is hadoop-0.20.203.*  Should I use Hadoop-0.20.205 version
or Hadoop-0.20.203* version with Hbase-0.90.5

Please Suggest

Regards,
Stuti Awasthi
HCL Comnet Systems and Services Ltd