hbase-user mailing list archives

From mrconk <evan.con...@gmail.com>
Subject Hbase Images
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:53:32 GMT

How can I insert images into Hbase? Is it possible to use HBase to serve
images? For example: A user uploads an image to Hbase via our PHP
application (REST/Stargate interface). Also, what is the best way to serve
images in Hbase via img src path or URI? Is it possible to publish a URI
when we want to retrieve the image? In what format would you store the image
in Hbase (binary etc). I am looking for examples or detailed instructions. I
know this is possible but would like a tutorial or some sort of reference.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.