hbase-user mailing list archives

From Karthik Pandian <karthik...@gmail.com>
Subject Hbase Map reduce and Index
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2012 07:08:51 GMT

I am crawling different industry data and storing the data into single hbase
table. For example I am crawling Electronics and Computer industries and
stored in a table called 'industry_tbl'. Now I want to run a map reduce on
the sets of data namely for Electronics and computer industries and produce
the reducer output with the different sets of data collected but currently
hbase is taking the entire data of both the industries and giving me the
reduced results which I cant differentiate by Industries.

Any Help or idea on how to solve this?