hbase-user mailing list archives

From 郑建锋 <laozheng...@126.com>
Subject the scan and row count lost many rows on my side
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:30:58 GMT
hello, this is my case:
my Hbase run on single machine and store data to local file system, not Hdfs

I have put lots of documents to a table in Hbase database
As screenshot attached, there are many regions with start key and end key like "CN xxxxxxxxx
A" and "CN xxxxxxx U"
But when i try to get the total number of rows of this table by command "count" in Hbase shell,
i got a number too small-49158, i think it should be 10 times more than that. and the keys
printed out are all like "CN xxxxxxx B"
I also wrote some code use Scan to iterate the whole table, get the result same as shell
And if i try to get value of "CN xxxxxxx A", the shell can return value.
strange
I put so many data in it but i can't retrieve all of them now!
Please help me, thanks very much!